The Milli wireless architecture is based on open standards and protocols that allow partners to connect their IoT devices to any number of platforms and systems. The Milli HDK is provided by Itron as a way for device manufacturers to explore and test this functionality.
- Dashboard to display temperature data from the Itron Milli HDK.
- Webhook integration between Losant and Itron’s Starfish Platform.
- Automatic device creation in Losant whenever a new device reports data from the Itron Starfish Platform.
This Application Template contains a README that provides instructions and guidance on the template implementation.
To create an Application from this template:
- Navigate to the New Application page.
- Select the Itron Milli HDK Temperature Monitor Template.
You can also import this template from the GitHub repository.
For more information, see:
Was this page helpful?
Still looking for help? You can also search the Losant Forums or submit your question there.