This Application Template demonstrates an integration between the Senet Developer Portal and the Losant IoT Platform. The template serves as a simple starting point for experimenting with LoRaWAN IoT solutions.
This template delivers visualization and alerting for a Milesight AM107 Ambience Monitor for use in Smart Building applications. Even though this template is specific to the Milesight sensor, the underlying implementation can be applied to most other LoRaWAN sensors. This template is a useful starting point for any organization that is interested in developing their own Smart Building application based on LoRaWAN devices.
- Configuring and securing a Senet HTTP integration
- Decoding raw sensor data from Milesight LoRaWAN devices
- Dashboard to visualize live and historical sensor data
- Real-time alerting and event logging on motion detection
This template contains a README that provides instructions and guidance on the template implementation.
To create an application from this template:
- Navigate to the New Application page.
- Select the LoRaWAN with Senet Developer Portal Template.
You can also import this template from the GitHub repository.
For more information, see:
Was this page helpful?
Still looking for help? You can also search the Losant Forums or submit your question there.