GCP Pub/Sub Node
The GCP (Google Cloud Platform) Pub/Sub Node allows a workflow to publish a message to one of your Google Pub/Sub integrations on a topic of your choosing.
Configuration for the node is broken up into four sections.
Integration & Topic
The Integration is the Google Pub/Sub integration you created prior to configuring this node.
The Topic Template is the topic on which the message will be published. (Note: It is not necessary to be subscribed to a topic in your integration in order to publish to it.)
This is the message that is actually published to your topic. You may define this message one of two ways:
- String Template accepts a string template for the message - or a plain string.
- Payload Path accepts a payload path for the message.
You may optionally include some attributes along with your message. Attributes are a map of key/value pairs. There are three methods by which you may include the attributes:
- Individual Fields allows you to enter each key/value separately, with the key and the value both accepting string templates.
- Json Template accepts an object of key/value pairs in one block. The object may not contain any nested properties, and Handlebars helpers may be used for either the keys or values.
- Payload Path accepts a payload path to an object of key/value pairs on your payload.
Optionally, you can store the message response on the current payload by entering a payload path here.