Edge Agent Changelog#
This file represents all changes to the
losant-edge-agent since it's initial release. This project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
1.4.0 - 2018-12-18#
1.3.1 - 2018-11-21#
- Fixed an issue where a mix of successful and failing modbus reads in a single Modbus: Read node would not be represented correctly on the payload.
- Fixed an issue with the MongoDB where certain connection URIs were incorrectly parsed.
1.3.0 - 2018-11-08#
- Triggers / File Watch
- The Modbus: Write Node now has an adjustable timeout.
- The Modbus: Read Node now can be configured to read values as either signed or unsigned, and it has an adjustable timeout.
- Multiple library dependencies were updated.
- An issue where using the
currentDateTimetemplate helper by itself without a format argument would result in a blank string has been fixed.
- An issue where the agent would exit without waiting for logs to finish writing has been fixed.
- An issue with timers configured by cron in certain timezones would hang has been fixed.
1.2.5 - 2018-10-04#
- The File: Read Node now correctly closes the open file handle afterward in all cases.
- When the File: Read Node errors, it no longer overwrites the entire payload with the error message in certain cases.
- The Modbus: Write Node now correctly accepts the full range of a 16 bit unsigned integer for writing to a register.
1.2.4 - 2018-09-28#
- Change the limit on the number of concurrently running nodes to be applied per running workflow instead of globally across all running workflows.
1.2.3 - 2018-09-27#
- There are now Alpine based docker images for the Edge Agent.
- The typeof handlebars helper has been added.
- The Run Executable Node now supports detaching from the executable.
- The Geofence Node now supports drawing custom polygons.
- The Array Node now supports concat.
- Update to Node.js 8.12.0.
- The HTTP Node now uses
ecdhCurvefor SSL connections.
1.2.2 - 2018-08-22#
- Added a configuration flag to control the queuing of messages while the agent is offline.
- Added the new payload helper
- Added the new payload helper
1.2.1 - 2018-08-07#
- Can now choose to have no expiration time for the JWT: Create Node.
- Modbus: Read Node and Modbus: Write Node now default to port 502.
- Improved MongoDB Node error handling.
- A workflow publishing MQTT messages to an invalid or unauthorized topic will no longer cause the agent to disconnect from the Losant Platform.
- System clock changes no longer affect the firing of interval timers while the agent is running.
- Debug messages with circular references correctly send to the Losant Platform.
1.2.0 - 2018-06-21#
- Data / ServiceNow Node
- Triggers / UDP Trigger
- Outputs / UDP Send Node
- Edge workflow payloads now have environment variables available under the field
- Edge workflow payloads now have the field
isConnectedToLosant, representing if the agent is currently connected to Losant.
- Easily set authorization headers for requests on the HTTP Node.
- Can now set the path for a cookie on the HTTP Response Node.
- Improved phone number casting for the Twilio Node.
- Update to Node.js 8.11.3.
1.1.1 - 2018-05-21#
- Improved startup messages.
- The HTTP Node now allows for setting timeouts and capturing network errors.
- Improved messages for Slack Node errors.
- Support circular references in debug messages.
1.1.0 - 2018-03-29#
- Improved error messages
- The Validate Payload Node now allows for defining your schema using either a payload path or a JSON template.
- Modbus: Read Node's "Length" property now defaults to a value of 1 if left blank.
- Modbus: Read and Modbus: Write Nodes will now time out if they fail to connect to Modbus.